Warning: gzinflate() [function.gzinflate]: data error in /home/noel06/public_html/howtoweldit.com/wp-includes/http.php on line 1787
A review of the popular how to weld manual welding secrets revealed
You are on this page obviously as you are interested in learning how to weld or at least improve your current welding skills. I myself have been welding for over 20 years and are competent in most welding applications. I never under took any formal training or apprenticeship and just happened to begin welding due to an expansion of my then current job. Therefore I was never taught to weld in a way that a welding apprentice would learn today and be exposed to all of the welding applications that I may encounter as a professional welder.
Click Here To Learn to Weld Like A Pro!
After a year or so I gradually progressed to the stage where I could weld in any position to x-ray standards using both arc and tig welding methods. However all of my welding skills were learned on the job so to speak and although I learned from excellent tradesmen the welding processes were specific to the projects of the company I worked for and what my job required. These projects were limited to pressure pipe welding work and structural engineering. I was never taught how to weld aluminum or how to braize or weld cast iron because they were not skills required in the company I was in.
Here is where the Welding Secrets Online Manual became my welding and engineering tutor for all of the welding and engineering skills I did not learn. This is a very comprehensive and information packed manual covering ALL aspects of welding and more. For those who wish to learn to weld this welding tutorial will cover everything you need to know and how to do it. If you already know How To Mig Weld or arc weld but would like to learn How To Tig Weld for instance, its covered in this book. Here are some of the topics covered in this tutorial.
* Metals, properties of, uses of, identifying metals and heat treatment methods.
* Welding Techniques, Welding Design, procedures and inspection
* Welding safety, theory and applications.
* Joint Design and Preparation of Metals
* Types and uses of electrodes and filler metals
* Welding And Cutting Equipment, Gas Cutting, Gas welding, oxy acetylene setup and safety.
* Soldering, Braizing and Braize welding.
* Mig welding, tig welding and arc welding...
This welding manual is very detailed in every aspect of manual welding and use of metals, in all there are about 1200 pages of information, pictures, drawings and charts, including;
* How to read plans and drawings. welding symbols.
* Thermal Spraying, new construction and maintenance.
* How to weld steel, aluminum and alloys, stainless steel, cast iron, and special applications.
* SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW, ETHOMERIC explained
* Special applications such as, underwater welding and cutting, pipe welding, and more...
* Use and care of hand tools and measuring tools.
* Painting metal, corrosion control and maintenance and much more....
Welding Secrets Revealed is for you if:
+ You keep kicking yourself because you cant put down a weld that looks strong , finished and needs no clean up – just because you never had the welding knowledge and the confidence to do it once!
+ You are not a trades-person, and you don’t have years of experience in the welding industry! Welding Secrets Revealed will give you the insider tips and tricks which help you master any welding situation.
+ You’re looking for a welding system that will provide you with an income, whether you are looking for new employment or starting up your own small business, all the welding how to is here!
+ You are wanting to start a new hobby in metalworking, build a go cart, an aluminum boat, steel frame house, create artwork, the possibilities for welding skills are endless...
Order Welding Secrets Revealed now for instant download.