How To Weld
Warning: fopen(http://th8.us/api.php?url=http://howtoweldit.com/&client=Tweet+This+v1.4.1&format=simple) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 406 Not Acceptable in /home4/noel06/public_html/howtoweldit.com/wp-content/plugins/tweet-this/tweet-this.php on line 48
Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home4/noel06/public_html/howtoweldit.com/wp-content/plugins/tweet-this/tweet-this.php on line 49
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home4/noel06/public_html/howtoweldit.com/wp-content/plugins/tweet-this/tweet-this.php on line 50
There are many reasons why anyone wants to learn to weld, to add credentials for getting a job, for setting up your own business, for artists, farm and home workshop use or perhaps restoring a motor vehicle.
While every ones situation will be different several factors will be constant. First you must know the correct safety procedures, your life could depend on this, second, if you are going to weld it has to work as it was designed to work, that is fusing two or more pieces of metal together. Weak welds are an absolute hazard and you must know how to preform your selected welding procedure as it is intended. Thirdly, knowing what metals can be welded and what is the best method of doing so.
Here is where the manual Welding Secrets Revealed can be your welding and engineering tutor for all of the welding and engineering skills you need to learn. This is a very comprehensive and information packed manual covering ALL aspects of welding and more. For those who wish to learn to weld this welding tutorial will cover everything you need to know and how to do it. If you already know How To Mig Weld or arc weld but would like to learn How To Tig Weld for instance, its covered in this e-book. Here are some of the topics covered in this tutorial.
- Metals, properties of, uses of, identifying metals and heat treatment methods.
- Welding Techniques, Welding Design, procedures and inspection
- Welding safety, theory and applications.
- Joint Design and Preparation of Metals
- Types and uses of electrodes and filler metals
- Welding And Cutting Equipment, Gas Cutting, Gas welding, oxy acetylene setup and safety.
- Soldering, Braizing and Braize welding.
- Mig welding, welder setup, all welding positions explained
- Tig welding, aluminum, stainless steel, mild steel
- Arc welding… mild steel, cast iron, stainless, all positions explained, pipe welding and more
This welding manual is very detailed in every aspect of manual welding and use of metals, in all there are about 1200 pages of information, pictures, drawings and charts, including;
- How to read plans and drawings. welding symbols.
- Thermal Spraying, new construction and maintenance.
- How to weld steel, aluminium and alloys, stainless steel, cast iron, and special applications.
- SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW, ETHOMERIC explained
- Special applications such as, underwater welding and cutting, pipe welding, and more…
- Use and care of hand tools and measuring tools.
- Painting metal, corrosion control and maintenance and much more….
Welding Secrets Revealed is for you if:
- You keep kicking yourself because you cant put down a weld that looks strong , finished and needs no clean up – just because you never had the welding knowledge and the confidence to do it once!
-You are not a trades-person, and you don’t have years of experience in the welding industry! Welding Secrets Revealed will give you the insider tips and tricks which help you master any welding situation.
- You’re looking for a welding system that will provide you with an income, whether you are looking for new employment or starting up your own small business, all the welding how to is here!
- You are wanting to start a new hobby in metalworking, build a go cart, an aluminum boat, steel frame house, create artwork, the possibilities for welding skills are endless…
Positives ; This manual is about 1200 pages long, there is information here that will cover everything needed to know about welding anything plus more, a DVD is also available.
Negatives; The only negative I found was that A, to get to the main sales page you need to enter your email address, while many people don’t like giving out email addresses due to spam, the follow up or additional mail you get is very minimal, like one every couple of months. If you aren’t sure set up a throw away email via hotmail and use that. The other issue I have is that it can be awkward to find what you are looking for within the manual, but this is only being picky.
Welding Secrets Revealed is available for instant download as a PDF file, get your copy of Welding Secrets today.